SEARCH

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

“Tuh liat, jadi autis gara gara blackberry”

My post this time is not on the blackberry.
But the habits of people say without thinking the effect.
Now - today, a lot of people who often speak
"hahahahaha, basic autiss!"
or "See clay, so autism gara gara blackberry"
And suppose he knew around him a LOT of people who may have children, or brother orsister is autistic.
I have a friend who only recently deket I know if her brother with autism.
I have a few friends (who are very famous even ...) whose child with autism.
Imagine you are talking like that without realizing that autistic children may be yourfriend.
It must hurt like hell it's your friend's heart.
...
just feel it?
...
And not just use the word autism, but also in using the word "idiot" or "mentally handicapped" and the like ...
My friend had a mentally retarded brother, and he is VERY LOVED him.
For me, people who joke like that are not sensitive.
I especially, are very worried that using all the "insults" above because I also ga'll neverknow if it's the other person or people who listen to me have friends, relatives or family members with autism.

SO MANY Lho around us who have a sister or a child with autism.

I know, i know, sometimes we joke meant when he said that our friends with autism.
But that's all irrelevant to what they felt was listening.
So what if you meant to joke?
It will of still hurt people's feelings!
They know why you joke, but they are also in the hearts hope you do not joke like that ...

This paper is so important, especially because the phenomenon of blackberries.
Phenomena that increase the likelihood of people using the word autism in everybecandaan them.
Bottomline,
I dont mean to Preach.
But please, just watch what you're saying

Best Article

Visitor Information