SEARCH

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Loving Yourself

Being good in everything is the desire of every person. Being beautiful, gentle, friendly, kind, wise, gracefully, generous, pleasant, patient, tough, smart, smart, interesting, pleasing to the eye, made good friends and vent all other goodness
Blessed are those who inherit good genes from his parents.
Blessed are those who grew up in a good environment.
Blessed are those who get a good education from parents and school. Until he grew up in goodness, without the upheaval of the soul, which means, no need to face the dilemma and regret travel
his own life.
But what about those who undergo the process of life otherwise?
It feels so heavy.

So poignant. Once the pain. So suffocating. When hatred is present.

When non sukaan surrounds.
When non mengertian meet.
When the haunt fecklessness.
To yourself.

Why am I ugly?
Why my family fall apart?
Why am I not smart?
Why do I always fail?
Why I do not like my friends?
Why my life like this?
Why do I always naive?
Why am I always wrong?
Why?
And many others ... why

When all the feelings that come and bulldoze away, life becomes very difficult. The world becomes very dark.
Until all of us feels dark shades. We are poor and only other people who baik.Dan we also wanted to fly, go and be someone else or even worse just in the earth.
Have then we thought: What a pity 'little creatures' in there. Figure of a 'self' conscious or not, despised by himself. Maybe the body of the self is not cute. Maybe it's personal self are not fun.

Perhaps the self-sufficient way of life sucks. But the self still need love. In order to grow and develop him toward goodness. How many stories about someone who changed for the better because they feel loved? How many people are motivated by love? How many people who wish granted? Sincerely loved? And love it, at very first, only the owners 'self' was the one who should provide it. If not you, who else? You most understand yourself. So you was the most decent, most eligible and most authoritative love yourself.
Love yourself. Give an award. Give praise for the privilege - the privilege of yourself Take it as it is. Understand the weaknesses. Look back at your life the way back.

Maybe you'll see a lot of mistakes. Maybe you'll find a lot of naivete. Maybe you'll find a lot of embarrassing things. Maybe you'll find a lot of bitterness. Dislikes. As halanya you want others to accept you as it is, then you have to start from yourself.

Accept you are. Love it. Really love it would be a great power to build themselves.

Love it, will direct the ongoing flare up your soul.
Love your heart that will accommodate the constant turmoil.
It will reconcile your feelings of love that never quit and die.
Love it'll make you keep trying to improve myself.
Love it'll make you proud of the struggle you have done.
Love it will take care of comparing themselves with others and prefer to compare yourself now with some time serbelumnya.

And then you will be able to say, "Maybe I'm still not as good as that now people in general. But I know I'm who I am now is better than I was before. And I'm proud to be me that I passed by now filled with tears.

I'm proud of myself now because I have been through the process. "

If no one loves you now, it could be because you did not even love yourself.
Therefore, love yourself. Because from there you will be able to love and be loved by others.

Best Article

Visitor Information