SEARCH

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Forgiveness?

Oleh: Samuel Mulia Penulis mode dan gaya hidup
In my life agenda, it said a long time never existed. The first stage I want to forgive in earnest, hard extraordinary.
There are prevented me dare to take action that is easy to say and hard to do that, especially for those who've hurt my life, who gossip about me that my gossip just because I say something from the mouth, while they are talking about people who gossip about me in her heart .
So, who looks into my gossips and those who swore in his heart still look like an angel.

Left cheek and right cheek
Thus, it is always glorious plan delayed until a dozen years. When I feel ready, there are thoughts that suddenly appears that says why you should forgive, lha wong kok they did wrong, they did evil to me, they are and they were. And, the plan was always foundered in the middle of the road.
Especially when considering the sentence in my religious teachings that say, people slap your left cheek also give the right cheek. Well ... it really does not make sense to me. If people kissed my left cheek, then I not only would give my right cheek, but all areas of my body.
Giving the cheek to be slapped? Yes, mending my back and not just slap on both cheeks if I could. Thus, the pardon becomes an absurd thing. Especially borrow my friend's reasons are "wise" who always say, "Well ... we're human, very normal if we have a lot of weaknesses and hard to forgive."
At first I really approve of mind my friend. This I'm not perfect, so if that is not perfectly normal to produce something that is not perfect, is not it? That is not normal is if that is not perfectly capable of producing perfect.
However, over time, after second thought, how can I tell my friends people who have many weaknesses, including impotence, but it has the power to insult, ridicule, and vilify people?
I think that looks wise sentence from the mouth of my friend is just an excuse for not giving him the opportunity to utilize the existing power to himself. Or maybe he could no longer see because he had the strength to say human beings often have weaknesses.Wise words that he seemed to want to teach me to stay in weakness.
Fire brigade
Why do I always choose and feel comfortable to stand and mengaminkan I have many weaknesses, but do not want-not-try could not bring myself jumping to the side where I have the strength. If I have the power to insult and offend people, why I do not use this strength to forgive the re-those who have made my life for many old as hell?
Try to note the last sentence I wrote above. Those who have made my life hell. Once again, I still choose to stand on the side of my weaknesses so I can write that which made my life miserable like hell for many of their length is hurting me.
Let's try to jump with me to the side of forces that exist within me. If only I could stand on the side of my strength, then I would write, which made my life miserable as hell is none other than myself and not them.
However, I allowed myself to keep standing on the side of my weaknesses so that the hell of hatred that kept burning for many ever. My survival was so charred by burning anger and offense.
I now just want to try jumping to the side of forces that exist in me because in this new side of me would like firefighting team that is ready to launch huge water through the pipe and with great strength so that the fire that burns is expected to be defeated. It is expected, because a dozen years ago the office where I worked on fire, and firefighting team arrived with a large pipe, but had no power so that the water that comes out like a man urinating.
So, if I could come out with the water rushing, I do not need to be burned so long.Because the water that would extinguish extinguish my negative thoughts and I am ready to forgive.
Someone else might trigger fires, but I have to ask if I want to keep the fire or not. If not, then I am to serve as firefighters to prepare a force to get the water can still kelewi (exit point) to the fullest.
That is, I do have a weakness, but I can not just stop there and feel comfortable with that weakness. I have strength, I should be able to stand on the positive side of this. And one thing I will remember the time, I was a member of the fire department.
"Hmm ... Fireman? ABCD dong, "said my friend. "Ai bo, cute deh."
Lose or Win
1. If you decide to forgive anyone, be it an enemy, your political opponents, or the person who hurt you, then remember, your actions are noble actions. Is not when it comes time you have to face the Creator, then the action required mulialah? So, do not get when it comes time that no one knows it and you can not make an appointment like a habit you make an appointment with the dentist subscription, you instead is get mad and hold a grudge in your heart closet.
2. Forgiveness is not about losing and winning. Forgiveness is about courage and willingness to be a fireman or not. Even if you are then able to be a firefighter and you feel to win it, it also does not mean you win over your enemies, but you won the game against the violence of your heart. That's what makes if you are able to forgive, then you will have a tremendous feeling like a winner, not as human beings lose the war.
3. One day my mother told me her husband's friends have sworn enemies since they were young. Hatred that almost ended in physical confrontation. One day, after decades of animosity was lodged in the hearts of both, the husband of my friend's mother was attending a wedding and happened to his old enemy was also present at the event. My friend's husband's mother sat with her friends. Come the mortal enemy of this to the table and he just shook other friends and not my mom's friend's husband. At the end of the event, before the invitation to take leave to go home, my mom's friend's husband decided to leave the show first. After greeting his friends in one table, he came to the table where it sat nemesis and greeted him, how he was doing, then left. Well, if you exist in such conditions, you want to be like my mother's husband or friends remains the sworn enemy?
4. Forgiveness was not an action that is difficult. You want it or not, that's the problem.

Best Article

Visitor Information